PRIME PRESS IMPROVEMENTS
FOR SERIOUS LABEL PRODUCERS
Sometimes it’s the Less Obvious Things That Count
If what you need is not on this list, just call….
- Cold Foil
- Chill Drums
- Compensating Rollers
- Crush-Cut, Shear-Cut & Razor Slitters
- Rail Kits and Bridge Mounts
- Die Hoists
- Roll Lift Devices
- Nip Assemblies, Pneumatic and Mechanical
- Half and Full Web Turn-Bars, Loop Over Device
- Rotary Screen
- Auto Level Ink Pumps
- Unwinds and Rewinds
- Unwind Silencers
- Servo Upgrades
Telstar Upgrades Clockwise from Upper Left:
- Keep jobs in-house with Telstar batching, shingling, and stacking conveyors.
- Stand-Alone Chill Drums prevent stretching, adhesive flow, and ink off-setting.
- Telstar tops all for Unwind and Rewind retrofit technology and installations.
- Servo Conversion Systems provides re-register and more on mechanical presses.
- Loop-Over Turn Bars place one label on top of another for instantly redeemable coupons
- Telstar’s Servo Nip solves tension issues for most printing and converting operations.
And there are so many more ways to boost your press performance at: www.telstareng.com
More States Are Returning to Paper Ballots
Because Paper Hacks the Hackers
- Paper ballots can’t be hacked
- Paper ballots provide a permanent record
- Results can’t be changed digitally after the election
- Recounts can’t be hacked to change the results
- Digital software is not required which can become obsolete
- Voters can photograph their paper ballot for future proof
- We can trust that all ballots are the same
- Paper votes can’t be shared electronically
- Voters know exactly what choices they marked on their ballot
- It’s just better technology for the purpose
A Telstar Die-Cutting Unit was successfully installed in-line for high volume ballot production
Get your share of this important profitable market with the right
Ballot Finishing Equipment from Telstar Engineering
Call Tom Kirtz at 952-890-9440 or email email@example.com to see how our press retrofits and converting units can be your formula for success.