Label Printers Are The Consumer's Best Educators.....Here's Why
The growing demand by consumers and legislators to provide detailed information about the use, application, and directions for products we use every day has created a need for on-product booklets and expanded information labels. You've seen them and have likely used their help in getting the most from your purchase, but are you getting the most by producing and marketing these labels to your existing or new customers.
Printers manufacturing booklets and expanded information labels are basically producing important “textbooks” for consumers who want and need detailed data on everything from paint and pesticide to cosmetics and medical products. They are also helping brands by addressing legal usage issues that may arise from misuse of products. The business is out there. Isn't it time you get into this exciting and lucrative business by turning your press into a “publishing” powerhouse”?
Telstar's Triple Plow Folder on a Nilpeter Press
Telstar's Single Plow Folder on a Mark Andy 4150 Press
• Expand your product line for existing customers
• Sell new products to new markets
• Choose from single, double, and triple fold systems
• Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Comco, Gallus, Propheteer, and more
• Start with a single-fold unit and expand to double or triple later
• Grow by stacking one, two, or three units
• Slide-away rail option available for times when not in use
• Custom mounting solutions for virtually any press configuration
• Telstar's exclusive CadToGo custom pre-engineering
• Minimal installation downtime by Telstar's retrofit experts
The Telstar Loop-Over Turn Bar Solution
Whether it's a large multi-page label or a ½ inch folded piece for the end of a lipstick tube we can help you make it work on your press.
Call Tom Kirtz at 952-890-9440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how our press retrofits and converting units can be your formula for success.